Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Character Creation

Tonight was almost as productive as last night. I had some forces working against me, though, in the form of interruptions that almost seemed strategically planned. Around 4am, I was ready to throw in the towel for the night, but as I stood to walk my last patrol of the morning I had some inspiration for more character concepts. I need to remember to stand up and walk around more often.

I did also get a first stab at another character's backstory written out. It came out to be a bit of a downer though, for a story I want to try to keep lighthearted. I'll have to sleep on what I've got, and solicit some feedback.

Tomorrow night will be a big test, though, since I'll be off work. I need to resist the temptation to play video games all night in order to hammer out a few hours of writing (at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment