Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An Odd Night to Categorize

Tonight was odd.

On the one hand, I feel like I let myself slack off tonight. I didn't work on my writing quite as much as I'd hoped. I spent more of my evening reading forums, and even reading a few comics. So I'm hesitant to say I made a lot of progress, because I don't think that I did.

But I did help to refine some of the elements of my plot, and perhaps more importantly I think I identified a few questions I have to answer in order for my plot to hold up.

So I'm going to need to greater categorize how much progress I make in a night. Does anybody have any suggestions for labels? I'm not feeling incredibly imaginative at this point of my morning.

Also, a bit of a note. Over the next couple weeks, I'm going to be doing some traveling and I'm not sure how internet access will actually work out. While I'm on the road, I may just declare those days to think about my story and jot down ideas as they occur to me. But I wouldn't count on blog updates on the days surrounding Christmas and New Year's Day. They're not completely out of the question, but they're far from certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment