Saturday, January 16, 2010

Writing Room Update

Before going out last night, I continued the push to clean out the spare bedroom in our house with the intention of making it over into a writing room. I think I can say that I've cleared 80% of the stuff in that room with a high degree of confidence. And much of it has already been hauled to the dump. The rest is a little trickier, as it's mostly comprised of things that I would like to keep. Figuring out what to do with those things is a trickier matter - particularly since putting them aside to deal with later is what started the whole issue.

I haven't written anything tonight, but that was to the plan. After sleeping, I don't plan to write or clean today. If either happens, it'll be spontaneous. I work a brief four hour shift, during which I'll likely be reading The Hero With A Thousand Faces, and marking the time until I put that tiny slice of misery behind me.

But now, to the disappointment of the cat who's nested here in my lap,I need to make preparations to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment